Wednesday 7 August 2013

Yday started well with a lay of kuznetsova at 1.1 after she won first set. Same thing happened when they played in the qualies on Sunday and Davies came back and won the match. Well it happened again this time!

Managed to back Stepanek also in the 2nd set at around 1.7. Having lost that set he did break first in the 3rd and I exited the trade at 1.25.

Things went horribleywrong in the Flipkins vs Venus match. I laid Venus at 1.3 but thought she was going to be too strong having won the first set 6-0 and exited for a loss at 1.15. Then for some reason I went back in in the 3rd set and backed venus and let the trade run for too long, this pretty much wiped my profits for the day although I managed a good lay on Baghdatis at 1.18 which paid off as he lost the 2nd set easily and the 3rd.

Looking at todays matches, I am looking to lay Gulbis if he reaches sub 1.3. Back Kirilenko at roughly 2 & lay bartoli around 1.2. Vinci looks a nice price at 1.77. I will take a bit of that also prematch.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment