Friday 16 August 2013

Good day yday, managed to lay ferrer at 1.4, was gonna lay more if he started well and also backed isner at 1.77. Couldn't resist and didn't wait till in play. Also a lay of 1.3 on stephens paid off. I laid Nadal at 1.16 and more in the second set at 1.04. Got lucky here with dimi breaking back and taking the set or else would have been big red for me.

One poor trade on the haas vs federer match where I laid haas at 1.6 after 1st set and as soon as he broke fed in the first game I redded out at 1.27. Bit more patience here and  I could have been green as fed went on to win the match.

Today I will be laying djoko at 1.15. Will lay more if he starts well. In their previous meetings the first set has always been close so I can see djokos price reaching at least 1.25 at some point in the first set which will be a good price to exit the trade.

I think murray will get the better of berdych but wont be touching his price pre match. I'm hoping he starts slow so I can back him around evens.

Not getting involved pre match in the nadal fed match. I feel Nadal is very short here but not sure fed's game is at the level atm to trouble him. Nadal started at roughly 1.22 in their final in Rome on the clay and is 1.29 in the match today, even though Fed is miles better on the hard courts. Maybe a small lay of Nadalfrom the start is the way forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment