Thursday 8 August 2013

Plenty of good matches on today with a lot of the top players in action. Yesterday was quite profitable with backs of Vinci at 2.06, errani when 2 bps down at 2.04 & a lay of ivanovic at 1.15 which i exited at 1.33. Also managed to lay janowicz after the first set at 1.22 and exited that trade at 1.55 once dancevic won the 2nd set.

Today I will be looking to lay radwanska at 1.26  and below. I feel Stephens has the game to trouble her and has taken sets off her in their last two matches Na Li looks a big price against ivanovic at 1.51 but I will wait and watch the start of the match to see how shes playing.

Del Potro looks a big price against Raonic at 1.6. This price has factored in the late night match he had yday. I didn't watch it but heard he was v close to going out after being a double break down in the 3rd set. Not sure how tired he is after winning washington alst week but still feel he is decent value against an out of form Raonic. I may watch the start before I get involved.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment