Friday 9 August 2013

Crazy day for me yday. Started very well, quickly building a profit of £350 with a lay of paire when serving for the first set and also lay of rybarikova when serving for the 1st set. I also backed errani at 2.1 when she was a couple break points down in the first set. Managed to lay murray at 1.2 which I exited when gulbis won the first set.

Things went downhill after that. I backed Jankovic when 4-3 down in the 1st set at roughly 1.95, she immediately got broken and cirstea then served out the set. I then layed cirstea at 1.5 at the beginning of the second, increasing my liability on her. It was pretty much a train to 1.01 then & I ended up with a hefty loss.

I thought del potro was decent value last night & I backed him at around 1.8 in the first set. I guess I was slightly on tilt here and overstaked on him. Seemed like he was a little tired but thought he still had an edge on Raonic. I exited the trade when Raonic won the first set & of course Del Potro breaks first game and the price shoots up again. I took another decent sized loss here.

All in all I still made decent profit but with a bit more discipline would have been much more.

Trades today. I will be looking to lay Radwanska sub 1.3 and back Pospisil around evens.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment