Monday 2 September 2013

US Open 4th round matches

We have some good matches today with 8 4th round matches. I will get involved in the Riske vs Hantchukova match. I think the price of 1.65 on Riske is about right. She's in great form and convincingly beat two big hitters in Kvitova and Barthel. I am having part stake at 1.65 and will be looking to top up above evens. I feel her game is way too consistent for Hantchukova.

We have good trading opportunities in the Ferrer vs Tipsy match. Both players have been completely out of form although I feel Tipsy has picked up some form since the beginning of the tournament. Ferrer still looks dodgy and has dropped sets against poor opposition such as Kukushkin and Bautista-Agut. I can see Ferrer trading at a much higher price and I will be looking to lay him if he wins first set.

Good luck
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment