Friday 25 March 2011

First day back and its a solid one

Well today has been generally great, I minimised any reds I had to a small amount which I am very happy about as Ive been struggling to get my reds down recently, Rochus match was great for trading, Rochus has been in good form winning a challenger recently and also he did well in Miami last year and had points to defend. After Kavcic won the first set I found an entry point for a decent green.

Was also following the Na Li match and at 4-1 up in 2nd set I just had to lay Larsson as the price was so cheap and was decent value even if it was to lose. I equalised my green after 2nd set.

My biggest green was laying Kiri at 1.01 for just a few quid as I know she can be  a choker. This paid off with huge reward from little risk :) Anyways heres the p&l today:

BTW all profits are to £30 risk, this is value trading baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment