Thursday 25 November 2010

Nadal - Berdman & Joker - A Rod

Will not be getting involved in Nadal match at that price, will enter if nadal starts slowly like he has done in the previous 2 matches.

I've backed A Rod in the match against Joker & also taken some 170/1 for Roddick outright. I think this is good value as if he somehow reaches the semi odds will plummet down to around 10-15 so should be a good trade. I've backed A rod pre match also as those odds are completely wrong I feel. Head to head is 5-2 Roddick and Roddick has won the last 4 against Djok so obviously knows how to beat him. I should have waited though as took 3/1 and odds have now rise to 3.25. Oh well...lets see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Any trades over the weekend? Also, how'd you end up over the week as a whole?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mate having problems with my betfair account atm so cannot trade unfortunately will update once all sorted...cheers

    ReplyDelete